Sunday, May 27, 2012

Can anyone relate?

While Matt and I were making dinner tonight, I took a look around the kitchen and wondered - does anyone else live this way: A pile a towels and blankets on the floor that need to be taken downstairs to get washed
A pile of pots, pans, and bowls that need to be washed
A few library books drying out on the kitchen table. I am now accepting that we're going to have to pay for these books that one of our kids left out on the trampoline the same day that it rained a whole bunch
A baby crying at our feet.
I sure hope other people can relate because I wouldn't want to have all the awesomeness to myself.

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Day in and day out, my friend!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Yes, I am fortunate enough to also enjoy this sort of "awesomeness." Love you. You are doing a good job.

Pam said...

As you are busy with lots of people in the house, these things do happen!