Monday, January 7, 2008

The Guitar Hero Band

It looks like we found the new activity of choice for all the brothers-in-law. Zach and Kelly introduced it to the rest and it was an instant hit. I thought I had a picture of Zach, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry Zach, those sunglasses your were wearing were awesome though. Matt is the shameless lead singer and those who know him will find this an appropriate fit. Ben and Zach are excellent on the guitar and Adam carried the band on the drums. They were hilarious! Sadly, the video I took came out way too dark. I'm sure I'll get a chance to record them again.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could take any of them in GH.

Jill said...

I might have to steal that post for my blog. Too bad the sunglasses didn't make it into the picture and we'll definitely have to get the video.

The Bentley's said...

fun janelle:) my brothers are all addicted too:) miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Please make another video! I want to experience this live! Is someone actually sleeping on the sofa behind Adam or is that one of Matt's embarrassed sons?