Thursday, January 24, 2008

love having cousins!

Our kids love their cousins! It's great that a lot of them are so close too. Every week we have a "sister lunch" and all the kids get so excited to play with their cousins (minus Donovan and Jackson who are bummed they are in school and miss all the fun). Our kids also can't wait for their summer trips to Virginia so they can see more of their cousins. I'm happy that our kids will always have good, fun, friends growing up. Right now our cousin count is 5, soon to be 6 (congratulations Brooke!) on the Marshall side and 11, soon to be 12 (are you still denying it Jill?) on the Bentley side. And the best part is that they are all close in age. Anyway, that was my rant on how much I love that our kids have lots of great cousins. I don't have any pictures of all the kids together, but my sister Kelly sent me a few from our last birthday party


This is Cambri and Nina cruising in Beckett's sweet ride.

One of the things Donovan loves most is playing video games with Jackson. Here is Donovan, Jackson, Nina, Howie and Asher.

I thought this was a funny picture of Asher. Kelly is taking this as a sign that Asher isn't ready to be potty trained. For those of you who were wondering, that is his little toilet seat!

I just liked this picture of Nina.

No comments: