Friday, January 18, 2008

Score one for the boys


We had our ultrasound today and found out that we're having another boy. I have to admit, Matt and I were both a little disappointed! I am very glad I have a few more months to soak it all in and feel more excited about another boy. He was pretty cute during the ultrasound (as cute as those can be) sticking out his tongue, sucking his thumb etc. It's fun to know what to prepare for. We will start pulling out all the boy clothes and getting things ready, maybe even buy a few new things to help boost the excitement!

4 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

That was my guess!! Congrats, you guys! I've been pulling out the old stuff too...starting to get excited.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for little Jehoshaphat to come into the world!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! 3 sons and 1 daughter is great! You were just trying to be like us! Each one is special and so precious. He will bring so much more love and joy into your family!

Jill said...

Now you and Nina won't have to worry about another person tagging along on your shopping trips. Hey, I'm trying to think positively here.