Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh how she's changed

With us celebrating Nina's 2nd birthday this past week, I was looking through old pictures to see how much she has grown. I wish I could figure out one of those cute slideshows that Jacque and Kim have used, but this is the best we have over here. It seems like our kids are growing up quicker and quicker! We have been warned about this by so many people, and we usually agree and shrug it off, but I'm starting to realize that this is serious!!! I need our kids to still little longer!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious

The Bentley's said...

janelle she is too cute. i think she looks almost the same at 1 and 2 ... just thinner in her face.. she's a doll! can't wait for all the "dramatic" years to come?:)

Seth Jenson said...

i think nina is such a cutie!