Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Shout-out

Some of the faces I love...




yeah, Matt's going to wonder why I posted this picture of him. Mostly because we don't have a lot of pictures of just him. He is usually with the kids, me or a fish.

So I just wanted to do a Valentine's Post, but I don't have pictures of anything Valentiney. Nina got a cute bow from grandma Marshall that she's been wearing all week. Donovan has made tons of Valentines at school for us and Howie had a fun storytime today where he got a little pack of treats and a stuffed bunny to go along with that story Guess How Much I Love You. I wish I would have been more on the ball this morning. I guess I still have to dream about the Valentine's morning where I have the heart-shaped breakfast and little treats wrapped all nicely next to the kids pillow when they wake up. There's still time today so we'll see how ambitious I get. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

3 comments:

Schreiner Family said...

So great to hear from you!! Your family is so beautiful! Those black and white pics of the kids are adorable! I'm so glad you can post pictures again! I've given up trying to keep up with you! :) You're such a good blogger!

Jill said...

I don't know if you noticed, but you forgot to post a picture of me up there. Maybe you didn't have one, but it's okay. I still know you love this face.

The Bentley's said...

heart shaped pancakes are in my dreams too... the unfortunate thing is it will probably never happen unless we have a live in shef... never will happen... or we go to ihop on valentines morning:) oh, and i love that you have no pictures of matt without you, kids or FISH!:)) hehehe