Friday, February 8, 2008

Where have we been???


Holy Toledo! Here we are in Toledo, Spain. Totally gorgeous city!

In front of the Royal Palace in Madrid, Spain.

This is the old Roman Aqueduct in Segovia, Spain. This was built in the 1st or 2nd century with no mortar or clamps, just stones. It's not the best picture of the aqueduct, but it is a darn cool structure.

Here we hung out on the beach in San Sebastian. We did not fully participate in the traditional European beach activities though.

And here we are in France. I don't remember the name of the city, but we took a ferry over and got crepes and a baguette.

I wish I could tell you we were in Spain these past weeks, but no, these are from our trip last June. I don't really have a good excuse for dropping of the planet. A combination of things are to blame for me not updating our blog. The biggest one is no camera. Chris and Lindsey lent us their old camera, but I can't figure out how to upload the pictures (confession: I only tried once). Then after our whole break-in episode, Matt and I were looking into moving. We don't really care for our location and that incident kind of put us over the edge. So after 2 weeks of talking to realtors and lenders, we decided we should stay put for a little longer. All that thinking about moving takes a toll! So now that we're staying here, I can try to get my act together again. Since I don't have any new pictures, I thought I'd just use old ones until someone with more patience can upload the pictures waiting on Chris and Lindsey's camera. These pictures are part of our trip. I didn't think many people would be interested in all the pictures of architecture we took. But anyway, I feel better now that I got to post something!

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

For a minute, seriously thought you went to Spain recently and was about to be grouchy because you didn't look any bit prego at all!!! :)

Kim said...

You had a break in? I'm so sorry I hope everything is okay? Let us know if you need anything!!!

Jill said...

You keep living in the past. Let's get some new material, here.