Saturday, May 24, 2008

2 weeks old

Today Cameron is 2 weeks old. First I have to say that I am so glad that he didn't wait until his due date because I'd still have 2 more days of being miserable! Yesterday we took Cameron to his 2 week check up and he is growing very well. He grew 2 inches and gained a pound and 2 ounces (from his weight leaving the hospital). For us he is a giant! We compared his size to the other kids at 2 weeks and he has 2 inches and a pound on all of them. Cameron is a very good baby. He pretty much just eats and sleeps, but we are catching him with his eyes open more frequently. I am finding it hard to get pictures of him and I don't know why. Here are a few though, and like usual, not very good.

He does this one eye open thing alot


Donovan came home from school one day with a letter and this crown for Cameron. The letter said, "I love yoo baby bruthr. you ar kut. i hope you ar beeng gud. be gud and go to slep a lot. slep so much. love your big bruthr." I thought it was very sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wait.. you're complaining that he's NOT awake right now?

Ashlee said...

Marshalls,

I'm glad I found your blog site. I've been asking Brian for it forever, and so I finally took matters into my own hands and looked it up on google. Your family is so cute. I'm glad I got to see cute little Cameron too. I can't believe you are a family of 6! How are you surviving Janelle? Any sleep?