Saturday, May 3, 2008

Father/Son Campout

Last night was our stake's father/son campout. Even though it was super windy and pretty darn cold (in the 20s overnight), Matt and the boys braved the elements and really enjoyed themselves. Some of the highlights of their adventure:
-playing in the barn (it had a tractor, ATV and huge piles of hay)
-roasting marshmallows
-the flag retiring ceremony
-riding a zip-line
-a tractor ride
-playing soccer, Frisbee and whiffleball
-playing in woodpiles
-running around in the woods with their friends and spending time together

Here are the guys in front of the new tent we got for Christmas

The rest of the pictures are of the boys playing in the barn. I guess there was tons of dust flying around making it hard to get clear pictures.





I don't have pictures of Nina and I eating cookie dough at our friend's house and then laying in our bed watching Enchanted. Nina LOVED that movie, she sat totally interested the entire time.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I cannot believe that I wasn't invited to eat cookie dough. No matter that I was in a different state, it's the invitation that counts!

Kim said...

That is so fun! And it sounds like you had a fun little girls night! oh the next time you see linds reminder her I left a little somethin for ya!