Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The difference 1 year makes

Rachelle came by last week and took some pictures of our kids. We did the same thing last July and I wanted to show how much the kids changed throughout the year. The difference in Nina's pictures is the most obvious, but the boys each look a little bit older. It's crazy that there wasn't even a thought of a Cameron a year ago, and here he is in all his cooperative glory. (the picture we have of him is the only one of him not crying. His hand is a little blurry, but we'll take it)












7 comments:

Ashlee said...

What cute kids you have! They have changed a ton.

Honey said...

Cute pics! I didn't know Rachelle was into photography. Nice job!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Ooh, such great pics! They are all soo cute. I'm inspired to do some photoshoots now too!

Marc and Marie Johnson said...

your kids are beautiful! It's amazing how much they grow up without us realizing it!

Adam/Regina said...

How fun to have them next to each other and see the differences. they sure are cute!

Schreiner Family said...

Wow! They are all getting so big... and Nina is just gorgeous! I'm so proud of how awesome you are at blogging...with 4 kiddos :) You're a talented woman. No, I didn't cut Sladen's hair, I didn't trust myself or Derek with the sissors :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children! Great pics! Can I have some copies ? Please!