Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last of the summer fun

Well summer is almost over. Matt is already back at school and the kids start next week. We tried to do a few little things together before we are back in "school mode". We had a fun summer with lots of trips and activities and we are sad to see it come to a close.


We couldn't convince Howie to try his bike without the training wheels. He thinks he'll give it a try when he's 5.


Nina being Nina



Donovan is getting pretty good. He rode around the church parking lot until he got bored, which didn't take long. Every time we try to get him out to practice he'll say, "did you forget that I already learned how to ride my bike?"


A little fishing at a pond near our house.


Some of the last down time he'll get.

4 comments:

Schreiner Family said...

I love the little bios you did of the kids. Matt told us of Cameron's "unintentional roll over" ... off the couch :) Your children are so beautiful. I'm sad to see the summer go too but embracing the fall, it's my favorite time of year. :) I'm super excited about working part-time. I would love to do a play date. I'm off Tues/Fri. :)

Honey said...

I'm so impressed with everything you guys did this summer, especially with a new baby. You guys really know how to make the most of summer - nice job! :)

Jill said...

Is Matt playing in the basement bedroom? Was he trying to hide? Or is that in the boys' room?

Ashlee said...

Back to work for Matt huh? I am also impressed with all you did this summer, even with a newborn. You guys are so adventurous.