Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Howie crashes again

We usually have the kids in bed by 8:00 and Sunday night was no exception. We did stories, prayers, songs - the whole routine. So when we heard Donovan getting back into his bed at 10:45 that night, we thought that was a little strange. Especially since we never heard him get out of bed. When I went into their room to see what Donovan was doing, I noticed that Howie wasn't in his bed. Donovan told me he was still downstairs, and when I went down there, this is what I found...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Janelle, no matter how frustrated you are with your kids, you can't just stick them in between the couch cushions. You have to lock them in a room, like me.

The Bentley's said...

cute janelle:) at least they weren't bugging you right? that's too funny

Honey said...

That looks nice and cozy, sandwiched there in the couch. If I didn't know what was under our cushions, I just might try that.

Schreiner Family said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture! Did he do that on purpose or did he sleep walk?