Tuesday, March 11, 2008

one crazy week

So I don't know where this week went, but I remember feeling busy every moment I was awake. Our ward had an enrichment activity this week and I spent a lot of time getting ready for that. But anyway, here are a few pictures of Nina helping me with a little project. I made a 6x6 album to auction off at our service auction.

I managed to save a bunch of my eyelets and brads from Nina, but she dumped out all the rest. So much for organization.


It all happened so quickly! While I was picking up brads and eyelets from the floor, she rearranged the organized piles of my project. Love ya Nina!

1 comment:

The Bentley's said...

nina have you and coby been talking on the phone? you must be teaching each other naughty tricks:) only, poor you janelle your pregnant with a "busy child" thats no fun! good luck!
p.s. can i gedt the peach cobbler recipe ? i'm going to make it for our dessert competition tonight:) jeff is going down!