Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged again

Thanks for the tag Jacque! Right off the bat I'm tagging Angie, Megan, Honey and Katie (the perfect opportunity to start your blog!). Anyway, here is much more than anyone would care to know about Matt and me...

1. His full name : Matthew Cheyne Marshall
2. How long have you been together? Our 8th anniversary will be in April
3. How long did you date? 8 months (4 dating/4 engaged)
4. How old is he? 33

5. Who eats more? Matt does "easily" (as he puts it)
6. Who said "I love you" first? That memorable event turned out to be not-so-memorable for us. Matt guesses that he would probably have said it first though.
7. Who is taller? Matt
8. Who sings better? We both sing okay. Matt would be a lot better at karaoke though, just because he is more shameless.

9. Who is smarter? I think we are different kinds of smart.
10. Who does the laundry? I do, but if I ever leave a clean load on the bed, Matt will always help fold
11. Who pays the bills? Matt makes the money, I do the spending/bill paying
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We both do. Matt, when we're sleeping on our backs, me when we're sleeping on our stomachs. Except when we visit Matt's family, for some reason we switch, weird.

13. Who mows the lawn? Usually Matt does
14. Who cooks dinner? Mostly I do, except when grilling is involved
15. Who drives? Matt does, unless he is tired
16. Who kissed who first? We were coerced into our first kiss by a DJ at a dance club. I don't think either of us gets credit



17. Who is more stubborn? We both think Matt, but I can have my moments
18. Who asked who out first? I asked Matt out many times before he gave in
19. Who proposed? Matt
20. Who has more friends? I think Matt knows more people than I do, but I do more with my friends
21. Who is more sensitive? we think we are equally sensitive
22. Who has more siblings? I do (6 to 3)
23. Who wears the pants? my answer is that Matt smiles and nods alot, his is that neither of us do
And there we are, the happy couple.

9 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE that tag. That was fun to read! You guys are so sweet! And I just have to say great examples on how to be loving spouses!

Craig M said...

So... what happens when one of you wants to sleep on your back and one wants to sleep on their stomach? Does it get crammed? Or lying on your sides... does this equate to lying horizontally on the bed?

Kristin Jones said...

I've seen that tag quite a big, and I think it's fun! Love the pictures too.

Anonymous said...

The book says the Reed JV girls were playing in that game.

Honey said...

Fun post, Janelle. We need to have you guys over soon!

The Bentley's said...

that sounds like a scary house with no one wearing pants... i better stear clear:) hehehe... that was fun!
linds

Seth Jenson said...

nice post janelle! that was fun to read. we're glad we're in L1 with you guys. i hope meg does one of these posts - i would love to hear her perspective on these questions!

Katie said...

sorry Janelle...I still don't have a cool enough life to keep a blog. (:

Schreiner Family said...

Oh man, I like having all this juicy info on Matt :) What is this tagging business all about?