Monday, February 6, 2012

Donovan's music and art night

Have I mentioned how much I love the new way our kids' school does their music performance? Our first year there, all the grades performed on the same night and had the book fair going on at the same time. It was TORTURE! So many people in such a tight space made me go out of body and I never enjoyed our own kids' songs. Now they combine two grades for a cute little musical. Then they have all the art the kids have been working on hanging up throughout the school for parents to enjoy before and after the performance.

The 4th and 5th graders did a show about the pied piper. The 4th graders were all adorable rats. It was a nice show. I was by myself with all the kids that night and all 4 of them were mesmerized for the entire show. It was great!




While I was feeding Rex a bottle, I had Howie go out and take pictures of Donovan in front of his art. Good work Donovan!


1 comment:

Pam said...

Sounds like a fun night! which pic was Donovan's?