Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sledding

Matt took the older 4 kids over to the park to enjoy the massive amount of snow that fell. I reluctantly agreed to stay home with Rex while he napped and sit in a quiet house. I bet if I would have gone though, I could have gotten some fun pictures of Matt sledding along with the kids. He always has a great time sledding. But Matt dutifully inflated the tubes and manned the camera for me. It appeared to be a very fun time for everyone.

Nina's favorite part was "going on the bumps"





Donovan's favorite part was seeing his friends and the awesome jumps they made. He especially loved a part that had two jumps, first a small one, then a bigger one.





Howie's favorite part was going on the huge jumps and seeing his friend.





Cameron's favorite part was "bumping Howie down". A claim that Howie disputes.


1 comment:

Pam said...

So fun to see the kids all having a good time!