Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rockin' with Rocky

Matt has been earning a little extra money by manning the clock at his school's basketball games this winter. He takes Donovan and Howie along with him and they have a blast running around, exploring and watching a minute or two of the game. This game, Donovan and Howie were at their school's Skate City night and I was planning on putting the other 3 to bed and enjoying some quiet time. However, Matt texted me just as I dropped off the boys and told me that the Nuggets mascot Rocky was at the game and that I should bring the kids there to see him. Nina and Cameron LOVED watching Rocky. He did all kinds of funny things. Nina loved it when he stole a cheerleaders pom pom and stuffed it in his mouth. Cameron loved it when he made a shot backwards from half court. They loved it all........until he got close. Then they scrambled to hide behind me.



And Rex didn't mind it when Rocky sprayed some silly string on his head. He seemed curious.




And Rex is at that fun phase where he searches my purse for treasures whenever it is within reach. And his siblings are very obliging to facilitate his endeavors.