Thursday, April 3, 2008

The mini-Matt

I caught Donovan in the hallway playing Matt's old Gameboy the other night, way past his bedtime I might add. Matt was searching and searching for this thing last week and it has been in his hands or next to his bed ever since. (I did try to hide it one time, and that didn't go over too well) Donovan and Matt are two peas in a pod sometimes. When Matt brought the gameboy up, Donovan was instantly intrigued and watched over Matt's shoulder until it was his turn. And unrelated to gameboys, Donovan has also made his first fantasy soccer team to be just like Matt. He came home from school on Tuesday and said, "I better check to see how my fantasy team is doing." It begins already!

2 comments:

The Bentley's said...

janelle...he has a fantasy team??? that is TOOOO funny:) love the pic... loved the story:)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so sometimes I just really want to get the best score ever on Tetris. Is that so wrong?
-Matt