Friday, April 11, 2008

Quite the quiet night

How is it that I am about to open a book and read totally in peace? How is it that I am posting something without someone on my lap? It's called Friday Night Stay Up Night! We have been letting the kids have a "stay up" night on Fridays for a few months now and it is a big hit around here. It started out with the boys being able to leave the light on in their room, but it has evolved into a camp out in the basement. We've tried sleeping in the tent, making elaborate forts, and boring old sleeping bags in front of a movie, they like to mix it up. Tonight is one of the less exciting nights, plain old sleeping bags in front of a Pokemon movie, but they are all happy down there. I love Friday nights!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the U shaped couch.

Kristin Jones said...

I want to know how in the world Nina stays down there and sleeps in that sleeping bag. That would never happen here!!